Organizational information :
- Our daycare is open for the children from 2 to 5 years old.
- “Puchatek” is open from 7 AM to 6 PM , Monday through Friday.
- “Puchatek ” is a bilingual institution ( Polish – English).
- All interested are welcome to visit our daycare after phone or email contact.
Why “Puchatek” ?
- We provide the classes at a very high level , base on pre-school education program .
- “Puchatek” has a qualified staff , with CPR and First Aid certificates.
- Daycare equipment : furniture, toys and teaching materials are adapted to the age of the children.
- We provide a warm, home atmosphere and delicious meals prepared on site.
- “Puchatek” meets the highest standards of quality and safety.
- Our facility is licensed by the Department of Health.
The curriculum :
The mission of “Puchatek” is the sustainable development of our children , because we take care of all the areas of education, whitch include: logical thinking skills , creativity, physical development , and psychosocial skills. The method of transfer of knowledge, are adapted to the age of the children . We realize the program “Learning through play” . Through our work and instructions, we do not only give the children the basic skills, but also develop their imagination and curiosity about the world around us. The classes we offer are:
- Classes to prepare for the next stages of education,
- Technical and arts classes,
- Rhythmic and gymnastics classes,
- Culinary classes,
- Creative fun,
- Outdoor fun.